Call for Abstract
59th International Conference on Nursing Care Practice, will be organized around the theme “Challenges Encountered in Nursing Care and Nursing Management”
nursepractice 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in nursepractice 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Nursing management comprises of the presentation of the administration elements of governance and basic leadership inside associations utilizing nurses. It incorporates forms common to all management like arranging, sorting out, staffing, coordinating and controlling. It is regular for enlisted attendants to look for extra training to gain a Master of Science in Nursing or Doctor of Nursing Practice to get ready for positions of authority inside nursing. The executive positions progressively expect contender to hold an advanced degree in nursing.
- Track 1-1Quality and Safety of Nursing Care
- Track 1-2Innovations in Nursing Education
- Track 1-3Use of it in Nursing Management
- Track 1-4Nursing Outcome Study
- Track 1-5Innovations and reforms in Nursing Management
- Track 1-6Student’s Clinical Reasoning
- Track 1-7Decision Making Competency Training
- Track 1-8Graduate Nursing Education reform
Nurse Education comprises of the theoretical and practical training which are given to nurses in order to set them up for their obligations as nursing care experts. This instruction is given to nursing understudies by experienced nurses and other medical professionals who have qualified or experienced for educational tasks.
- Track 2-1Innovations in Nursing Education
- Track 2-2Problem-based Teaching and Learning
- Track 2-3Student’s Critical Thinking and Caring Competency Training
- Track 2-4Student’s Clinical Reasoning and Decision-Making Competency Training
- Track 2-5Use of New Technology in Nursing Education
- Track 2-6Graduate Nursing Education reform
- Track 2-7Faculty Development
- Track 2-8International Nursing Education
Nurse practitioners (NP) are additionally made sense of as Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN) who is approved to give proof-based practice through the examination and solution dreary condition the patients. In adjusting to the International Council of Nurses, a NP/APRN is "an enrolled medical attendant who has attired the accomplished information base, elaborate basic leadership aptitudes and clinical skills for since quite a while ago termed hone, in which nation they are credentialed to rehearse.
- Track 3-1New Nursing Technology
- Track 3-2Innovations in Patient Care
- Track 3-3Medicine Case Report
- Track 3-4Evaluating Competence
There are many different types of nurses and many ways to categorize the various nursing roles. They are classified depending on the level of certification or education, population, medical specialty, location, facility or department.
- Track 4-1Registered Nurse
- Track 4-2Licensed practical nurse
- Track 4-3Nurse Practitioner
- Track 4-4Intensive care unit (ICU) registered nurse
- Track 4-5Home Health Nurse
- Track 4-6Nurse case manager
- Track 4-7Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Track 4-8Staff nurse
Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing is a stream inside nursing. Mental psychological wellness enlisted nurses work with people, families, gatherings, and networks, surveying their emotional wellness needs. The PMH nurse builds up a nursing analysis and plan of consideration, executes the nursing procedure, and assesses it for viability. Psychiatric Mental Health Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (PMH-APRNs) offer essential consideration administrations to the mental-emotional wellness public. PMH-APRNs evaluate, analyze, and treat people and families with the mental issue or the potential for such issue utilizing their full extent of restorative aptitudes, including the medicine of drug and organization of psychotherapy. PMH-APRNs frequently possess private practices and enterprises just as counsel with gatherings, networks, administrators, and organizations.
- Track 5-1Psychiatric Disorders
- Track 5-2Translational Psychiatry
- Track 5-3Assessment and Evaluation of Mental Health
- Track 5-4Schizophrenia and Nursing Care
A surgical nurse, also known as a theatre nurse or scrub nurse, has practical experience in preoperative consideration, considering patients previously, during and after surgery. To become a theatre nurse, Registered Nurses or Enrolled Nurses must finish additional training. There is a diverse claim to fame territories that surgical nurses can concentrate contingent upon which regions they are keen on.
There are various stages during surgery where the nurse is expected to the patient, specialists, surgeons, surgical technicians, nurse anesthetists, and nurse practitioners. Pre-operative, the nurse must set up the patient and working space for the medical procedure. During the surgery, they help the anesthetist and specialists when they are required. The last stage is post-operative, persevering through that the patients are given appropriate consideration and medications.
- Track 6-1Latest Advancements in surgery
- Track 6-2Latest Advancements in surgery
- Track 6-3Plastic surgery
- Track 6-4Obestric and Gynecology surgery
- Track 6-5Orthopedic Surgery
- Track 6-6Neuro Surgery
- Track 6-7General surgery and its Specialties
Nursing is dominated by women- ninety percent of registered nurses are female, according to the 2011 Men in NursingOccupations study by the US Census Bureau. Women’s Health is therefore doubly important for nurses as they care for their own health and that of their patients. Women’s Health, in the broad sense, encompasses all health topics. Some of them are the major issues are as below.
- Track 7-1Breast Health
- Track 7-2Cervical Cancer Screening
- Track 7-3Midwifery Care: Labor, Birth and Newborn
- Track 7-4Women’s Reproductive Health Care
- Track 7-5Obstetric and Gynecologic malignancies
- Track 7-6Ambulatory care for women
- Track 7-7Endometriosis and its management during pregnancy
Nurses who specialize in pediatrics commit their insight and abilities to think about youngsters from the earliest stages through the late high schooler years and their families. These specific nurses generally complete propelled preparing in pediatrics and team up closely with doctors and other social insurance suppliers who offer their dedication to children's health. Like other nurses, pediatric nurses can perform physical examinations, measure imperative insights, take blood and urine tests and request symptomatic tests. Nurses with cutting edge preparing can decipher test results to shape analyze and create treatment plans.
- Track 8-1General Pediatrics
- Track 8-2Preterm-birth Complications and Neonatal Intensive Care
- Track 8-3Health Issues with Children
- Track 8-4Pediatric Mental Health
- Track 8-5Pediatric Cardiology and Research
- Track 8-6Pediatric Haematology and Oncology
- Track 8-7Pediatric allergy and Pediatric Immunology
- Track 8-8Respiratory Disorders & Infectious Diseases
- Track 8-9Pediatric Critical Care
Oncology nurses practice in a variety of settings including acute care hospitals, ambulatory care clinics, private oncologists' workplaces, radiation therapy facilities, home medicinal services organizations, and network offices. They practice in relationship with various oncologic controls, including surgical oncology, radiation oncology, gynecologic oncology, pediatric oncology, and medicinal oncology. Most of ONS individuals are engaged with direct patient consideration and practice at the generalist level, with 43% working in a clinic/multihospital framework, 24% in the outpatient/ambulatory care setting, 11% in doctor workplaces, and 3% in hospice or home care.11 Positions in the outpatient and home consideration setting have expanded as more patients are being treated out of the emergency clinic setting. The jobs of the oncology medical attendants differ from the concentrated consideration focus of bone marrow transplantation to the network focus of malignant growth screening, identification, and counteractive action.
- Track 9-1Cancer Pain Management
- Track 9-2Cancer Therapeutics
- Track 9-3Cancer Nursing Practice
- Track 9-4Cancer prognosis and care
- Track 9-5Quality Oncology Practice
- Track 9-6Cancer Basic and Applied Research
- Track 9-7Pediatric Oncology
- Track 9-8Suppression Immunotherapies
- Track 9-9Immune-Resistant Tumor
Emergency Nurses treat patients in an emergency where they're encountering injury or damage. These nurses rapidly perceive hazardous issues and are prepared to help them on the spot. They can work in medical clinic crisis rooms, ambulances, helicopters, urgent care centers, sports fields, and more. Critical Care Nurses ensure all basically sick patients get ideal consideration for their sicknesses and wounds. To do that, they utilize their abilities just as their top to bottom information of the human body and the most recent innovation in the field. Most Critical Care Nurses work in medical clinics, yet they can work out of nursing homes, outpatient offices and flight units, as well.
- Track 10-1Acute Renal Failure and Hemofiltration
- Track 10-2Acute Respiratory Failure and Ventilation
- Track 10-3Trauma Nursing
- Track 10-4Accidents and Emergency Nursing
- Track 10-5Brain Death, Organ Donation and Transplantation
- Track 10-6Liver Failure and Encephalopathy
- Track 10-7End of Life Care
The Goal of Disaster nursing is ensuring that the highest achievable level of care is delivered through identifying, advocating, and caring for all impacted populations throughout all phases of a disaster event, including active participation in all levels of disaster planning and preparedness. From the work of Florence Nightingale in the Crimean War to the recent care provided by nurses in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and the Asian tsunami of 2004, nurses historically are linked to the provision of care during crises
- Track 11-1Disaster response
- Track 11-2Recovery
- Track 11-3Mitigation
Cardiovascular Nursing is a nursing stream that works with patients who experience the various types of cardiovascular diseases.
Cardiovascular nurses help respect conditions, for instance, uncertain angina, cardiomyopathy, coronary vein disease, congestive heart dissatisfaction, myocardial restricted putrefaction and cardiovascular dysrhythmia under the course of a cardiologist. Cardiovascular Nurses perform postoperative thought on a watchful unit, push test evaluations, cardiovascular watching, vascular checking, and prosperity examinations. Cardiovascular nurses must have Essential Life Support and Progressed Heart Life Bolster insistence. In like manner, cardiovascular nurses must have specific capacities including electrocardiogram checking, defibrillation, and arrangement association by predictable intravenous stream. Heart restorative overseer's work in a wide scope of conditions, including coronary thought units (CCU), cardiovascular catheterization, concentrated thought units (ICU), working theaters, and heart recuperation centers clinical
- Track 12-1Cardiac Intensive Care Nursing
- Track 12-2Cardiovascular Clinical Trials
- Track 12-3Myocardial Infraction
- Track 12-4Coronary Artery Disease
- Track 12-5Cardiac Surgery
- Track 12-6Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Track 12-7Coronary Artery Disease
The dental nurse plays an important role in the organization and management of the dental practice, assists the dentist in all aspects of patient treatment and plays a vital role in patient care. The main duties of a dental nurse include infection prevention and control, chair-side assistance, preparation and maintenance of the dental surgery and patient care.
- Track 13-1Orthodontics & Prosthodontics
- Track 13-2Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Around an extensive fragment of all credible escort advisors wear out staff at law working environments, security associations and different establishments, where their compensation are commonly the proportionate as those of master's office nursing managers, who increment about $120,000, as shown by a 2014 Nursing Administration pay think about. The other a broad piece of authentic remedial manager masters work freely, getting $150 to $250 every hour or more.
- Track 14-1Systematic review
- Track 14-2Critical appraisal of primary studies
- Track 14-3Meta-analysis
- Track 14-4Synthesis of quantitative data from primary research
- Track 14-5Data extraction in a reliable and repeatable way
- Track 14-6Examination for validity of the results
Midwifery Nursing is a nursing specialization dealing with pregnancy, labor, and postpartum concerns. Midwifery care is complete and continuous in nature, understanding of the social, cultural, spiritual, emotional, physical and psychological experiences of ladies. Midwifery nurses are represented as guards characterizing dynamic work. Pre-birth mind includes a progression of consistent tests and assessments with the maternity specialist. Additionally, Prenatal care likewise helps in distinguishing and keeping a few kinds of illnesses that can be assaulted to mother and after that spread to the infant. Postnatal care ought to be a continuation of the care the lady got within her pregnancy, work, and birth of another conceived. Postnatal care should be including appropriate arranging and frequently investigating the substance and timing of care, for singular ladies and their children. Midwifery nurses serve kid bearing ladies from starting adolescence to menopause, including tending to their new conceived (neonatology), antepartum, intrapartum, baby blues and gynecological care.
- Track 15-1Midwifery prenatal care
- Track 15-2Maternal Childbirth care
- Track 15-3Midwifery Postnatal Care
- Track 15-4Midwifery Care of the Newborn
- Track 15-5Antepartum, Intrapartum & Postpartum
- Track 15-6Nonsurgical Gynecological Care
- Track 15-7Postpartum Depression
Veterinary nurses play an important role in the care of pets and are a vital member of the veterinary team. They carry out technical work and are skilled in undertaking a range of diagnostic tests, medical treatments and minor surgical procedures, under veterinary surgeon direction. Veterinary nurses also advise on keeping pets healthy and in many practices run their own nursing consultations and out-patient checks. Veterinary nurses are one of two key professional roles delivering medical care to animals, the other being veterinary surgeons.
- Track 16-1The Registered Veterinary Nurse (RVN)
- Track 16-2The Advance Diploma Veterinary Nurse
- Track 16-3Nursing Assistants
A forensic nurse is Registered or Advanced Practice nurse who has received specific education and training. Forensic nurses provide consideration to patients who are encountering intense and long-haul wellbeing results related to exploitation or violence or potentially have neglected evidentiary needs with respect to having been defrauded or blamed for exploitation. What's more, scientific attendants give interview and declaration to common and criminal procedures in respect to nursing practice, care is given, and suppositions rendered regarding discoveries. Legal nursing care isn't separate and from different types of therapeutic consideration, yet rather coordinated into the general consideration needs of individual patients.
In every part of the world today, more men are enrolling themselves in the field of nursing and there is a major push to delete the stereotype that nurses are women. In fact, men are finding roles in all fields of nursing. Nursing is a not a gender, it is a profession. The act and art of caring is something not only women understand, but men feel as well. With the extreme shortage of nurses all over the world, more men are encouraged to join the profession. Men nurses can build up a strong relationship among his clients or patients and as well as perform the task which requires physical power more efficiently.
- Track 18-1Orthodontics & prosthodontics
- Track 18-2Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Track 18-3Nurse-client relationship
- Track 18-4Transcultural Nursing
- Track 18-5Human Caring by Male Nurses
The high-risk, fast-paced healthcare industry presents unique health and safety challenges for healthcare personnel, including exposure to psychological and physical demands resulting in the physical demands resulting in the incidence of musculoskeletal. The risk factors include prolonged, longer shift duration, more consecutive days worked, social and familial disruptions, psychological disorders, an older nurse workforce, greater use of complex technological innovations, increasing numbers of critically ill patients, etc.
- Track 19-1Disabling Musculoskeletal Injury
- Track 19-2Injury at Work
- Track 19-3Chronic Back Pain
- Track 19-4Occupational Exposure to Infectious Diseases
- Track 19-5Principle Involved in Nurse to Client Transmission
- Track 19-6Immunization Against Vaccine-Preventable Diseases in Nurses